Aitkin County Minnesota
AITKIN, MN--Rialto TheaterSep-5-2009
AITKIN, MN--Northern Pacific Depot
right down on the lake
How do I add My Pictures?
Once your pictures are stored online, you can share them here by adding your photo or video album's "RSS" feed to our list. You will find a link for your "RSS" feed on your online site often with this icon . Then each time you add a new picture to your online album, a link to it will show up here.
Instructions for Picasa users:
- Go to Picasa and sign in to your account.
To share a single photo:Click on the photo you want to share. Click on Tags and add "Brainerd Community Internet Minnesota" (without quotes) as tags. Make sure the photo is visible to the public. This is the default for most photos.
- You can also add all your photos without creatind a tag by clicking on the "RSS" link that appears at the bottom-right of your gallery or album page on Picasa, or under the 'Link to this album' on the right side of an album page.
- Copy the URL that appears in your browser's address bar as the feed url. The URL may look something like this: http://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/rssUser?uname=username
- Click on Add an Online Photo/Video Album at the top of this page and paste the url you copied into the "RSS Feed Address" field. Add the other information and save the feed. Now when you add a photo to your online gallery/album a link to it will appear here.
To share multiple photos via rss:
Instructions for Flickr users:
- Go to Flickr and sign in to your account.